Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Card Contest Entry For Next Week

So some of you may have been following a French fanblog's card creation contest; a great way to have fun as a community and within a community. A great idea and I also find it admirable that some of our more richer players are willing to supply funds for prizes.

I decided to participate and as many of the thousands, hundreds of thousands of entrants, have worked up an awesome card! One of the main rules for judging was the card submitted being realistic and applicable in our game atmosphere.

Unfortunately for me and many others, that was not held by the judges and many of the submitted cards here are pretty overpowered, unrealistic or even totally obnoxious. Some of the entries are pretty damn cool and I like them a lot, others on one hand are just unfitting imo and do not stick to the given rules.

I held back a bit with my previous card and have decided to prepare a new card for the possible next contest. I decided to follow suit a bit and go a little overboard with the OPness, but overall I still think it is applicable in most situations.


Wish me luck on the next card creation contest! Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment